Re: [CALBIRDS] Black-throated MagpieJay near Miramar

  • Eric Kallen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2010
      This bird has been reported several times recently.
      There is a breeding population of this species in
      the Tijuana River Valley and they can
      be usually seen at the Bird and Butterfly
      Garden just off Hollister St south of Sunset ave.
      Some have been sighted
      as far east as Dulzura.

      Eric Kallen. San Diego

      Sent from my iPhone