Worm-eating Warbler, Salton Sea State Park today, photos

  • naturestoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      Hi all, this morning I found and photographed a Worm-eating Warbler in the "Cactus Garden" at the entrance station to Salton Sea State Park. The park is located in Riverside county along highway 111 at State Park road. The bird was seen between 10am and 1pm. I returned at 4pm and could not relocate the warbler. Below is a link to photos

      http://naturestoc.smugmug.com/Other/Worm-eating-Warbler-Riverside/RiversidecoCA2010-04-24/846817830_BkDWN-Ti-3.jpg

      Dan Brown,
      Sacramento
      www.naturestoc.smugmug.com