Eastern Sierras : RFI

  • Robert Bates
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      Listowner's Note:
      Please use reply to all so replies go to the list as well.

      We are taking a last minute trip up to the eastern Sierras this weekend, and I would love some help getting some good birds. If you know of any reliable locations for any of the following species, I would greatly welcome the help.

      Greater Sage Grouse (Leks that accessible)
      Blue Grouse
      Pine Grosbeak
      Gray-crowned Rosy Finch
      Northern Goshawk
      Pinyon Jay

      I appreciate any help, and please reply to me personally.

      Thank you,

      Rob Bates

      Wildlife Biologist

      Dana Point, CA