Wilson's Plover at Bolsa Chica this afternoon, 4/13/10

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Hi Birders

      Nick and I and others, last saw the WILSON'S PLOVER fly away with a
      group of peeps around 4:30pm. Despite many birders searching the
      vicinity, we were unable to relocate it.

      Since it was low tide when we arrived around 3:30pm, we feel birders
      should give it a try during the next low tide. For directions, see
      David's posting below.

      Good luck!

      Mary & Nick Freeman
      Glendale, CA