Probable Wilson's Plover at Bolsa Chica Preserve, Orange County

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      This came over the OrangeCountyBirding late today, from Bolsa Chica Preserve in Orange County.

      "My partner, Linda LeRoy went birding this p.m. and saw a Wilson's
      Plover. She saw it on the east side of the inner trail approx. 150
      feet south of the flood gate.
      She took several pics, and I will try to post a couple in the photos
      folder.
      Good birding.
      Al Moreno
      Downey"

      There are now 3 photos up on the OrangeCountyBirding Yahoo Groups in the Photo folder. I've taken one of the photos, with permission, and put it on our auxillary website.
      See:
      http://members.cox.net/orcorba/
      and follow the link to the photo.

      Comments?