Tehama Eurasian Wigeon

  • BRUCE DEUEL
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      Thanks to a tip from Mike Skram, who found it yesterday, I finally saw my
      Tehama County Eurasian Wigeon this morning at 0730. The bird is located on
      a farm pond on Lassen Road, about 1.2 miles east of SH 99. The pond is on
      the east side of the first ranch buildings east of the highway. Lassen Road
      is the only road going east off 99 between the Butte County line and the CDF
      fire lookout at South Avenue.
      Cheers,
      Bruce Deuel
      Red Bluff