Vermilion Flycatcher

  • tricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2010
      I live in Woodland Hills, very close to the intersection of Winnetka Avenue & Wells Drive & about 10.00am this morning there was a male vermilion flycatcher in my garden. I got great looks at it, but did not have time to take a photo. He was perched in my walnut tree (no leaves on it at the moment) & he flew off in a south westerly direction.

      Tricia Coates