Pelagic March 14, Nine-Mile Bank and Coronado Is

  • sunbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Just a reminder. Pelagic tour on the Grande. Boat leaves Point Loma
      Sportfishing , San Diego at 8 am dst.(remember it is daylight savings
      this weekend)and will be back at 5 pm. Be there between 7 and 7:30 am.
      Matt Sadowski and Paul Lehman are our leaders so far. We still have more
      room. The cost is $75.00 cash. E-mail me at sunbelt@.... Thanks
      --

      Dan Allen Belcher

      Sunbelt Construction