RE: [LACoBirds] Yellow-billed Loon

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      It is still there. John Luther and Jim Lomax just called me to say that
      they were looking at the loon. They suggested taking the second road into
      the lagoon to get closest to the bird.

      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695

      cell 530 908-3836

      jsterling@...

      check out my photos at http://sterlingbirds.smugmug.com

      www.sterlingbirds.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
        Just posted 3 photos that I took this morning in the "Loon" folder.

        Vic Murayama
        Chula Vista, CA
        http://vtm.smugmug.com