FW: Galileo Hill

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      Any chance the state or the Nature Conservancy can purchase this property
      and turn it into a refuge? Where does all the water come from?

      Regards,
      Ed

      Ed Stonick
      Pasadena, CA
      edstonick@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        Thanks Jean for the info. Many of us have fond memories of our trips there.
        Perhaps the migrants will find their way to California City and Butterbredt
        Springs.

        Regards,
        Ed

        Ed Stonick