Pelagic Trip on the Grande-March 14

  • sunbelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi all. I am with the Trans-Pecos Audubon in El Paso and have
      coordinated a trip to the nine-mile bank and Coronado Islands. This will
      be a 8-9 hr trip from San Diego. The cost is $75.00. Lunch on ship is
      extra. I still have room for 30 participants. We will be led by Paul
      Lehman and Matt Sadowski. If interested call me on my cell or e-mail at
      sunbelt@...
      Dan Belcher

      --

      Dan Allen Belcher