North American Birds - Winter 2009-2010

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Winter Season (1 Dec 2009 through 28 Feb 2010) is ended, and we solicit
      reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
      BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
      followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
      Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (7th edition of the ABA
      Checklist, 2009). Reports of species included on the California Bird Records
      Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2009,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 or seen at http://www.californiabirds.org
      <http://www.californiabirds.org/> ) must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full names,
      with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the potential
      for different observers having the same initials, and makes it simpler to
      acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 20 March 2010. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@verizon. <mailto:davcompton%40verizon.net> net

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@nhm. <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org> org

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140
      bewickwren@earthlin <mailto:bewickwren%40earthlink.net> k.net

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@aol. <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com> com

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      henicorhina@ <mailto:henicorhina%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson (Kern County)

      1819 Locust Ravine

      Bakersfield, Ca 93306

      KKHeindel@...

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@ <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu> redlands.edu

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@pacbell. <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net> net

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@ <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com> tcb.aecom.com

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett

      Guy McCaskie

      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932