Call for Cook's Petrel photos

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      Cal Birders

      I'm looking for really good Cook's Petrel shots from last summer's invasion
      here in CA. I'm putting together a photo salon for NAB and I'd like to use a
      wide range of photographers if possible. Please send you best three to me at
      300 dpi about 5x7 inches if you're interested.

      Thanks

      Brian

      --
      ===========