Black Vulture in Ventura

  • Dave Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2010
      Today at 9AM I had the Black Vulture fly over the Ojai Meadows area. I had been there since around 7:30, and had been unsuccessful in locating the bird in the roosting Turkey Vultures. The bird flew west at tree top level across the south end of the meadow.

      I don't know when it was last reported in the area, but I think it was around the end of January.

      Dave Bell
      Marina del Rey