Current Wagtail Access

  • Jamie Chavez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Birders,

      It has been brought to my attention that as of today caution tape and a
      "no trespassing" sign is now positioned at the end of the broccoli field
      across the path that would lead you to the ponds to search for the Santa
      Maria White Wagtail. It is obvious the plant supervisors patience is
      exhausted at this point, or the field owner is involved. It is highly
      recommended that people do not bypass, go under or around the sign.
      Perhaps a next step, should anyone want to try, is to arrange an
      organized visit with permission by someone in authority. This may not
      even be an option.

      --
      Jamie M. Chavez
      Santa Maria, CA