Black Vulture at Lake Casitas

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      I birded Lake Casitas for the Ventura CBC and today was told today by Jean, who is a birder visiting from Oregon, that she photographed a Black Vulture on the wires along Santa Ana Road across from Lake Casitas as you walk to the Restaurant. I'm back to work so let me know if anyone else sees it. There is also a White-throated Sparrow in the B section of the campgrounds.

      Michelle Townsley
      Ventura, CA