Re: [CALBIRDS] Chiriaco Curve-billed Thrasher: still there

  • Mark Eaton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Still present this morning and ridiculously confiding. I
      inadvertently parked almost directly under the ocotillo in which the
      bird was sitting. While I was getting my camera out, my wife said
      "What's that?". It calmly sat there for photos and then we left. We
      turned around, drove back to the main road (directly under the bird)
      and the bird didn't move. I felt obligated to get my binoculars from
      the car though they weren't needed.

      Mark
      ---
      Mark Eaton