Neotropical Cormorant at Fig Lagoon, Imperial County

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Hi Birders. Sorry for the late report, but at about 4:30 PM on the 22nd Teresa Ely and I saw one of the continuing NEOTROPICAL CORMORANTs at Fig Lagoon, Imperial County. It was perched in one of the dead trees on the eastern shore of the lagoon, along with eight or so Double-crested Cormorants. We did not see the Eastern Pheobe that has been reported, but it was starting to get dark, so we didn't try too hard. Good birding,

      Matt Brady
      Potter Valley, MEN