New North American Birds Subregional Editor for Marin County

  • Ryan Terrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      Hi Everyone-

      After compiling reports from Marin county for the past few years, I will no longer be spending enough regular time in the area to be able to adequately keep track of sightings. Adam Searcy has very generously offered to begin editing and compiling records, and all reports beginning with this Winter's season should be directed to him at:

      serpophaga AT gmail.com.

      (substitute @ for AT)

      Thanks to everyone for the contributions.

      -Ryan Terrill