Eastern Alameda County - CBC tally

  • Richard Cimino
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Good Morning ,
      The EAC-CBC tally is being massaged into a summary by Dave Bowden, the
      ExcellMaster.
      90 % of the 29 section count summaries where turned in during last night
      post count dinner attended by 50 + birders.
      The species count is at 146 species.
      One early highlight ( yet to be reviewed ) is up to 17 Golden Eagles in the
      Sunol - Ohlone region alone. (!)
      Yellowbilled Magpie volume number is lower than hoped.
      Thanks to all the 70 + birders that showed up and enjoyed the wonderful
      weather, the friendship, the birds, access into locked gated areas, good
      wine's and a great dinner.
      This is the first EAC - CBC so we're somewhat proud of the event actually
      coming together after months planning.
      The dinner could not have been more perfectly presented without the
      involvement of Jessie Raeder River Activist and Program Development
      Director of the Toulumne River Trust = Thanks Jessie.
      Special thanks to my to long bud Jeff Miller visionary / founder and Ex.
      Director of Alliance Creek Alliance - with Jeff's visionary leadership
      Steelhead will return into the Alameda Creek Watershed
      Also to crazy insane while being intensely acute, Dave Bowden for being
      always available to hit the enter key and have information flow.
      We wish all the area CBC's great sucess,
      Thanks,

      Richard Cimino
      Ohlone Audubon , Pleasanton.
      rscimino@...

      Birding is fun and educational + it gets us out and away from the TV remote!