SV Christmas Bird Count - New Years Day!

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      You are most welcomed to join us on New Years Day for the 5th Anniversary of the Sonoma Valley CBC. We were ranked 38th in the nation and among the best "inland" CBC's in the country.

      Celebrate birding in the spectacular Sonoma Valley CBC Circle...nestled between two significant mountain ranges, vast marshlands in Petaluma, Napa and Sonoma and a great variety of unique upland habitats. Visit sonomabirding.org for more information.

      A gourmet potluck and Tabulation Celebration will begin approx 4:30 - 8:00PM at
      the Sonoma Community Center-Andrews Hall.

      Sign up at - http://www.sonomabirding.org/

      SVCBC Compilers
      Tom Rusert & Darren Peterie
      Sonoma Ca.