Black Vulture continues in Santa Paula

  • Thomasabenson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      The Black Vulture continued in Santa Paula this morning, December 2. It was perched in an oak tree in front of 1147 Say Road at 8:00 when I arrived (being viewed by other birders), and eventually flew to the utility pole 100 feet to the east and was there when I left at 8:50.

      Tom Benson
      San Bernardino, CA