No Demoiselle Crane (again)

  • Bob & Carol Yutzy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello All,

      We birded the Woodbridge Road & Staten Island Road area north of
      Stockton again today - from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm checking the flocks of
      Sandhill Cranes and saw no Demoiselle Crane.

      We had several hundred Sandhills along Woodbridge, 10 Tundra Swans, a
      few hundred White-fronted Geese and a Prairie Falcon.

      Along Blossom Road we had the big flock again with 1200-1500 Sandhills.

      Beautiful but very windy day.

      Woe is us - we missed it again.

      Bob & Carol Yutzy