RE: [CALBIRDS] Re: Lesser Black-backed age

  • James F. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      I am not able to see the photos (not sure why), but I would agree about
      salvaging the specimen.

      I am not aware of field characteristics that separate this age Lesser
      Black-backed Gull (Heuglin's Gull) from the expected race of Lesser
      Black-backed Gull. I believe that this could be solved by a specimen.

      Jim Holmes

      _____