Condor Express Trip - Good to Go Sunday the 15th

  • toddamcgrath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      Birders,

      We have enough particpants to run the trip on Sunday, so the trip is a "go". Weather is looking much improved for Sunday with winds dropping to 10-15 by the afternoon.

      Unfortunately, Some of our passengers for Saturday are not going to make the Sunday trip. As a result a few (about 10) spaces are available.

      Call the SeaLanding at 888-77WHALE or 805-882-0088 if you would like to ride out to the deepwater with us.

      Meet at 6:30AM for a prompt 7AM departure.

      I would like to thank all the particpants for their patience and understanding about the weather issues.

      Hopefully, my next post will be a very good trip report!

      Todd McGrath
      Calabasas (usually) and the shelf edge (Sunday)
      SKUA@...