Re: Northern Fulmars in CA

  • thunefeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
      Brian, too, have a good slug of Northern Fulmars down here in San Diego..... on Tuesday November 3 we saw 4 Brown Boobies at the south end of the Nine Mile Bank, 35 more on the Coronados Islands and around 20 Northern Fulmars. Tom Blackman got a killer photo of a Peregrine Falcon scooping a Cassin's Auklet off the water for lunch – tastes like chicken. Trip report and Tom's photos:
      http://www.socalbirding.com/tripreports/sandiegonov32009.html

      W. Terry Hunefeld, Encinitas
      Life is short. Seabird often.
      In memory of Luke Cole
      "Come on out with us to see what's out there."

      Southern California Seabirding Trips
      Buena Vista Audubon Society
      http://www.SoCalBirding.com
      Los Coronados Islands, Channel Islands