Interest in winter observations of Swainson's Hawks and Harlan's Hawks

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Birders

      I'm interested in photographing adult Swainson's Hawks this winter for a
      study I'm working on regarding molt. If anyone finds any Swainson's spending
      the winter in the Central Valley please let me know, as I'd like to make an
      attempt to relocate them for photos. I'm also interested in any observations
      of Red-tailed Hawks that you think might be Harlan's, regardless of where
      they are in the state. Please feel free to forward this on to more regional
      lists!

      Thanks for the help

      Brian

      --