Oroville Christmas Bird Count : Sunday, January 3 2010

  • bigbirderscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      137 species in 2008! Lots of Raptors and Owls. All levels of birders are welcome to join us on the Oroville Christmas bird count. Bring warm clothes, hiking shoes, lunch, bird books and binoculars. You will be assigned an area and spend the day counting all of the birds in this area, we will pair out-of-area birders with locals. We will meet at 7:30 a.m. at the Agricultural Commissioner's Office on Nelson Rd. just east of Highway 70. Please contact Scott Huber at (530) 321-5579 for more information and to let us know how many to expect. For possibly updated information, check the Altacal web site at www.altacal.org

      Scott Huber
      Forest Ranch, Ca.