Monterey Christmas Count, Monday 12.28

  • Lammergeiereyes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Greetings

      Just a reminder to any interested Calbirders who have not yet contacted me that the Monterey Peninsula Christmas Bird Count will be held on Monday, 12.28. Please let me know if you would like to participate. We would love to have you.

      Best wishes,

      Blake T. Matheson
      "Men still live who, in their youth, remember Passenger Pigeons. Trees still live who, in their youth, were shaken by a living wind. But a decade hence only the oldest oaks will remember, and at long last only the hills will know." Leopold (1949).