Bar-tailed Godwit Update (Sun. PM)

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Greetings!

      Ruby Gardner and I drove down in the afternoon to look for the Bar-tailed
      Godwit. It had returned to the rocky areas just below the Jamboree Rd.
      bridge. It was feeding actively and was beautiful to watch in the bright
      late day sun. It was still present at 4:30 p.m. when we left.

      Regards,

      Ed

      Ed Stonick

      Pasadena, CA