Fw: Falcated Duck relocated today

  • Ruth Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hello California birders,

      My mother and I wanted to forward our Tweeters posting from our local E-mail
      digest here in Washington to inform others that the adult male FALCATED DUCK
      was relocated yesterday(February the 27th)on Padilla Bay(accessed from the
      West 90 ponds parking lot on Samish Island Rd. with added directions below.
      We will be looking again today for the bird and will inform others if the
      bird is refound or not.

      Sincerely,

      Ruth and Patrick Sullivan
      Tacoma,WA