re Sedge Wren at Glen Helen

  • profile440
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      It was pointed out to me that my directions were unclear. If you park in the first parking lot near the lake and walk between the lake and the riparian area you will come to a reedy channel that goes into the lake with a little bridge that crosses. The bird was seen between the bridge and the main marshy area. Last seen about 11:50.

      Dave Chadsey
      Etiwanda