Yellow Wagtail in San Mateo County

  • peter_colasanti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hi All,

      I was birding Pillar Point Harbor today with Arnel Guanlao and we found a Yellow Wagtail. From the parking lot northwest of Princeton, the bird was about 2/3 of the way down the West Shoreline Access trail which ends at the base of the north jetty. There are some Coffeeberry/Buckthorn/Rhamnus bushes and the bird's activities were centered around these for over 15 minutes starting at about 10:30 this morning.

      Peter Colasanti