RE: [CALBIRDS] Request for "countable" California Condor record from Kings County

  • Jim Gain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      When I researched the birds and birders from Stanislaus County I used the
      following websites:

      For more information about the early contributors to the knowledge of birds
      in Stanislaus County go to the following websites:

      * Archival Field Notebooks Query Page -
      http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/mvz/volumes.html
      * Berkeley Museum of Vertebrate Zoology -
      http://mvz.berkeley.edu/Biographies.html
      * Berkeley Natural History Museum Archives -
      http://bnhm.berkeley.edu/query/index.php
      * Searchable Ornithological Research Archive -
      http://elibrary.unm.edu/sora/

      It looks like you tried SORA already, but maybe the others might help.

      Jim Gain

      Modesto