Humboldt County AMGP update

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      The juvenile AMERICAN GOLDEN-PLOVER found yesterday in Loleta by Rob
      Fowler continues today. Late this morning I found it with a dozen
      Pacific Golden-Plovers and a Black-bellied Plover in the active pasture
      (where there was also a freshly-deceased cow being tagged and vandalized
      by a gang of ravens) on the north side of Cannibal Island Road just west
      of Cock Robin Island Road. This is a field west of where I think Rob
      found it and the vegetation is sparser. The flock stayed pretty close
      to the road.

      Ken Burton
      Arcata