Inquiry about HUGO

  • janfreedom54
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Has anyone seen an Hudsonian Godwit, by chance, in CA since the Sept. Mendocino sighting? I missed them back east while you lucky people had one right here at home.

      Jan W.
      Long Beach, CA
    • Robert J. Keiffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Last report from Mendocino County was September 29th at Virgin Creek Beach,
        MacKerricher State Park, north of Fort Bragg. That bird had been there
        since Sept 20th.

        Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...