Monterey Bay Today

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Howdy, Seabirders,

      Shearwater Journeys' pelagic trip on Monterey Bay today found 5
      species of shearwaters: 1 MANX, 1 FLESH-FOOTED, 80 PINK-FOOTED, 28
      BULLER'S, and 57 SOOTYS. It was a very windy day. However, the
      seabirding was super, with hoards of shearwaters, NORTHERN FULMARS,
      and good numbers of BLACK-FOOTED ALBATROSSES following in our wake. A
      full trip report will follow.

      Spaces are still available on our Monterey departures: October 9
      (limited space), 10, 25; November 28. Two spaces are available on our
      Fort Bragg trip on October 18th. Please contact me for an advance
      reservation.

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      **Antarctica, South Georgia, & The Falkland Islands, January 5-24, 2010*
      Shearwater Journeys' Exclusive Charter
      Waiting list available