Santa Barbara "South Coast" recommendation

  • SiriusGuy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Whoever put together the website for Santa Barbara birding has done a
      marvelous job. Over this weekend, I will be staying a few nights, and thought
      I would wander out one morning to see what I can, in the area near the
      beach, just west of downtown. Of the sixteen "South Coast" sites listed at:

      _http://mysite.verizon.net/res0d1yq/SouthCoast.html_
      (http://mysite.verizon.net/res0d1yq/SouthCoast.html)

      which one might be the closest and/or most interesting?

      Alan Birnbaum
      Fresno CA