Blue-footed Booby - Dana Point Harbor

  • Monte
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 8:09 PM
      It's a little late but anyone interested in sharing a boat reservation I've made in Dana Point at 6:30 AM tomorrow morning (Saturday Sept 26th) are welcome to contact me. This way, if the bird is still where it's been the last couple days (weeks?), we can get up close and personal by motoring out to it. If we can get a few people then the cost will only by about $10 or so per person.

      Let me know by email, tsuru8@... (which comes directly to my Blackberry) either tonight or early in the morning by about 5:30 - 6:00 am.

      Good birding,

      Monte Taylor
      tsuru8@...