Re: [CALBIRDS] Pictures of SoCal Manx Shearwater

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2002
      On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:27:04 -0000, "maryscottz"
      <maryscott@...> wrote:

      >I was on the LAAS winter pelagic yesterday and got a few shots of the
      >Manx Shearwater. They're part of my photo trip report at
      >http://www.birdingamerica.com/California/winterpelagic.htm .

      I was interested to read on Mary's web site that Manx Shearwaters have
      been found breeding on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. If
      possible, I would very much like to learn more details of that
      breeding colony.

      Thanks in advance.

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044: mailto:jmorlan@...