BV routine

  • Dave Compton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009
      Hugh Ranson called just now (12:50) to tell me that he had been watching the vulture at Queen Anne and N. Patterson in Goleta, essentially where he found it yesterday. It moved toward the foothills and flew off to the east, about the same time it did this yesterday.

      You have to wonder how long the bird has been present and had this same routine.

      Dave