Trip Report: Monterey Bay, September 9, 2009

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      Hello, Birders,

      Shearwater Journeys' splendid pelagic trip from Monterey Bay,
      yesterday featured hundreds of CASSIN'S AUKLETS (for the first time
      in three years), nearly 200 SABINE'S GULLS, hundreds of ASHY STORM-
      PETRELS, all three species of jaegers: POMARINE, PARASITIC, and LONG-
      TAILED, SOUTH POLAR SKUA, and two different TUFTED PUFFINS.

      The trip report is at:

      http://shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html

      Spaces are still available on all of our Monterey trips, as listed on
      our schedule, except for the September 13th trip. Please email me to
      make a reservation.

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      **Antarctica, South Georgia, & The Falkland Islands, January 5-24, 2010*
      Shearwater Journeys' Exclusive Charter
      Waiting list available