Lucky 13th Annual CVBS

  • Cheri Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      It's party time again! The 13th Annual Central Valley Birding Symposium
      will be held Nov.19-22 in Stockton, CA, at the Hilton Stockton (or the
      Stockton Hilton, as most people call it). Whatever the name, for the first
      time in years we're in a hotel NOT under renovation or construction. Plus,
      we have changed the schedule, created some new field trips, and have some
      first-time speakers gracing our event

      Attend workshops with raptor expert Bill Clark, birding pros Jon Dunn and
      Joe Morlan, as well as other informative folks. Our evening programs include
      Murrelet Halterman on Yellow-billed Cuckoos and Stephen Shunk on "The Magic
      of Birding".

      We have drawing and digiscoping workshops, our always popular and
      informative ID Panel with guest experts, programs for beginning birders,
      and more. The many Field Trips frequently turn up chasable goodies. The
      Birder's Market is full of artists and vendors with a wonderful selection of
      bird and nature related items.

      FOR MORE INFO OR TO REGISTER check the brochure on the website at
      www.cvbs.org where you can also register online for the first time. We
      have a secure link and are accepting credit cards. Or, as always, you can
      contact Frances Oliver at hummer52@... or (209) 369-2010.

      The economy may be down, but the birds are still here to lift you up with
      their wings. Come and enjoy them with us. See you there!

      Cheri Pillsbury, Stockton
      Central Valley Birding Symposium