RFI: Lawrence's Goldfinch near San Francisco

  • w_tanager
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Dear California Birders,

      I was hoping somebody could let me know if there are any reliable, easily accessible spots in the San Francisco to Monterey area for Lawrence's Goldfinch. I will be in California briefly on a family trip (Sep. 6th to 12th), and am hoping to see this species which has eluded me on other visits. Thanks, and please reply me to off-list.

      Regards,
      Nathan Hentze,
      Victoria, BC, Canada