Yolo RN Stint

  • n_lethaby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      All:

      I was wondering if there are any further photos of this bird and in particular ones that could show the lack of palmations. Looking at the soft mud, it appears that it could be tough to determine this. I would agree that this bird looks pretty good for a juv RN Stint, although it would be nice to have a bit more rufous on the scaps.

      Nick Lethaby
      nlethaby@...