Kern NAB Reporting

  • John Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      Greetings All,

      Just wanted to let you know that starting with this current "Fall" season I
      have passed the Kern NAB "torch" to my good friend Kelli Heindel-Levinson.
      I have all the faith that she will do a great job. Hence, all Kern Co.
      reports for this fall season (Aug-Nov, 2009) and all subsequent seasons
      should be directed to her for inclusion into "North American Birds". I have
      thoroughly enjoyed my nearly decade tenure as the Kern County Coordinator
      and I will miss receiving reports from all of you. I greatly appreciate
      your support and input in the past and look forward to seeing many of you in
      the field in the future. Kelli's contact information is:

      KKHeindel@...

      1819 Locust Ravine

      Bakersfield, CA 93306

      661-203-5919