Announcing new Lassen Co. Yahoo group

  • Kenneth Able
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      Lassen County is large and very diverse. It is generally 'under-birded', but both visitors from afar and county residents continue to make observations here that expand our knowledge of the occurrence, distribution and abundance of species in the county. There has been no on-line forum in which these observations can be shared and discussed, so I have launched Lassen County Birds as a new Yahoo group that interested birders are invited to join. It will work in the same way as most of the other county groups. To join, go to:

      Ken Able

      Kenneth P. Able
      Bob's Creek Ranch
      535-000 Little Valley Road