WFO home page

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 9:31 AM
      Birders,

      Some people have reported problems accessing the WFO site at:

      http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/

      Our web hosting provider is in the process of migrating our site to a new
      host. The site may be unavailable temporarily during the transition. In
      the meantime you should be able to access our website, including conference
      registration pages, by pasting the following IP address in your browser
      address bar:

      http://97.74.220.213

      or try

      http://97.74.60.224

      We expect the situation will be resolved quickly and apologize for the
      inconvenience.

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
      SF Birding Classes start Sept. 15 http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/