RFI on Red-crowned Parrots

  • Jeffery Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      Hello! My wife amy and I read in Brad Schram's book (GREAT book BTW!!!!) that there were Red-crowned Parrots in "urban" Orange County. Can anyone provide us any more specific info on where to find them in OC or nearby? Thanks.

      regards,
      jeff

      Downingtown, PA

      Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

      "Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"