Kern Preserve Blue-throated Hummingbird

  • Bob Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hi,

      Denise La Berteaux just phoned me to report she saw the reported
      Blue-throated Hummingbird at the FRONT YARD FEEDERS of the Kern River
      Preserve in Weldon, Kern County just a bit earlier this afternoon.

      Denise is currently unable to access her Internet service. But, she
      signed-off on my sending out this e-mail and her confidence with her ID.

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County
      P: 760-382-1260